We are looking for a passionate Software Tester to join our backend team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic tester eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
- Manual Testing Proficiency
- Manual using Selenium Web Driver , Creating Selenium Test
- Cases using Element Locators and Web Driver methods, TestNGT.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle, Software Test Life Cycle and Defect Life Cycle.
- Knowledge on Levels of Testing and Types of Testing.
- Knowledge of Test Plan, Traceability Matrix.
- Knowledge on Functional, Integration and System Testing.
- Knowledge on Writing, reviewing and executing test cases.
- Knowledge on Defect Tracking Tool.
- Basis Knowledge of SQL
- Min. 3 years of experience
- Involved in gathering requirements, define scope and participated in preparing Test plan
- Experience in creating and executing test scripts
- Understanding the application by interacting with BA and going through the application
- Implementing Changes for the new customer coming in and managing the nodes for the existing customers.
- Installation – configuration & amp; Administration of the entire BSM environment.
- Installing new site-scope monitors for the customer, Conducting Environment Audit and health checks.
- Providing screen shots to identify & reproduce the bugs in any environments.
Expectations / Cultural Traits:
- Good communication and relationship building skills.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Open to work in flexible hours and shifts.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to learn new technologies and tools
Curious to know what it's like to work at webcontxt?
View open jobs
Send your resume, work portfolio and a brief summary of your interest in working with us to [email protected] Shortlisted profiles hear from us within one week.