We are looking for a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager who will lead our web marketing and analytics activities with content strategy, link building and keyword strategy.
- Develop a strategy for the improvement of organic search ranking and the maximization of ROI.
- Prioritize keywords to attract target audience.
- Monitor and analyse SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
- Watch popular SEO Publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools and techniques.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
WHAT POSITION DEMANDS:
- At least 3 years’ experience within the SEO industry
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO and SEM techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and Adwords
- Strong team management skills
- A proven track record in delivering high performance SEO strategies for a range of clients
- Experience in creating effective outreach strategies
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Stable, consistent work hours.
- Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits.
- A fast-paced & high energy work place.
Curious to know what it's like to work at webcontxt?
View open jobs
Send your resume, work portfolio and a brief summary of your interest in working with us to [email protected] Shortlisted profiles hear from us within one week.