We are looking for a passionate .Net Developer to join our backend team. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
- Actively Seek New Programming Knowledge.
- Build Products Using HTML/CSS/JS and Other Front-End Technologies using Frameworks.
- Must have good experience with .NET 4.0/4.5 using C#
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 (Database Development – relational database design concepts and best practices).
- Must have hands-on experience designing and implementing object-oriented design and programming using.NET.
- Excellent working knowledge of Web application development.
- Good understanding of and experience using web services (asmx or WCF), MVC 4 , MVC 5.
- Must have understanding of Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Multi-Layer Architecture and Patterns.
- Advanced to expert coding skills.
- Strong understanding of functionality.
- Knowledgeable Web Application Development Frameworks.
- Minimum 3 years of Experience
- Work independently as well as part of a team to develop new functional features.
- Debug existing code and continually look for ways to optimize performance.
- Lead a team of developers, managing and mentoring their work while ensuring project deadlines and quality standards are maintained
- Interact with service providers, customers and other departments to identify and resolve issues, develop working relationships with key customers.
Expectations / Cultural Traits:
- Good communication and relationship building skills.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Open to work in flexible hours and shifts.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to learn new technologies and tools.
Curious to know what it's like to work at webcontxt?
View open jobs
Send your resume, work portfolio and a brief summary of your interest in working with us to firstname.lastname@example.org Shortlisted profiles hear from us within one week.