You are the superman, who is supposed to rescue the company and bring business to the company. Generating leads by tracking the prospective clients and fixing appointments and then giving proper presentations to the client.
- Identify new business opportunities and turn them into a closed deal.
- Develop proposals and hold product demonstrations and set customer expectations, negotiating and accurately forecasting to management.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Responsible for overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for customers, who often have complex environments.
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning for the SaaS solution to prospects.
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customers and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-level contacts and their teams.
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate white space accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and new contacts.
WHAT POSITION DEMANDS
- Ability to generate new leads, draft proposals and make convincing presentations.
- Possess a Masters in Sales / Business or related discipline.
- 4 years’ experience within a B2B sales role.
- Comfortable working in Night-shift.
- Experience with International Clientele preferred.
- Work with SaaS products would be an advantage.
- Experience working across geographies and are comfortable dealing with small and medium businesses as your target client network.
- Prior network of clients in this area would be an advantage.
- Possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely critical about activity and revenue targets and every action of yours is focussed on achieving them.
- You are a driven individual who can operate with minimal training and can start working with full force from day one
- Fluency in both English & Hindi is required for interacting with clients across the region.
Curious to know what it's like to work at webcontxt?
View open jobs
Send your resume, work portfolio and a brief summary of your interest in working with us to [email protected] Shortlisted profiles hear from us within one week.