As a content writer, you will be responsible for creating and engaging relevant content for our various web and social media platforms.
WHAT YOU’LL DO WITH US:
- Create, edit, and publish written content for various platforms including our company website, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Manage published content to ensure timely up-to-date information is posted while properly archiving out of date content.
- Increase engagement through social media channels and content websites by identifying key engagement metrics and optimizing content development.
- Maintain an editorial calendar and keep all campaign objectives aligned with client expectations, goals, and schedule
- Proofreading and editing various content forms as needed
- Thoroughly researches topics to enhance and substantiate content
- Social media management and local citation management for our customers as needed
- Contributes to the overall development of our team’s product and creative strategy
- Work closely with campaign account managers to receive feedback and modify content as necessary.
Curious to know what it's like to work at webcontxt?
View open jobs
Send your resume, work portfolio and a brief summary of your interest in working with us to [email protected] Shortlisted profiles hear from us within one week.